What is Stop Colon Cancer Now?
Waldorf Endoscopy Center is a proud partner of StopColonCancerNow.com, a community of more than 1,000 gastroenterologists nationwide who have joined forces to promote education and awareness about colon cancer screening and prevention. We are working together to:
- Save lives through colon cancer prevention.
- Educate at-risk patients about colon cancer screening.
- Address misconceptions about colonoscopy, the most effective procedure to prevent and detect
- Provide a credible resource for physicians and nurses through our referring physician portal.
- Energize survivors, patients, caregivers, and family members to share their stories.
March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month. Throughout the month of March, we collaborate with StopColonCancerNow.com to raise awareness for colon cancer by encouraging at-risk patients to prevent colon cancer by completing or scheduling a colonoscopy.
Throughout both Colon Cancer Awareness Month and the rest of the year, StopColonCancerNow.com provides the latest news, information, and resources about colon cancer screening and prevention.